[GRASS-user] v.surf.rst geological surfaces

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Thu Oct 26 06:18:07 EDT 2006

Hi Maciej and list,
thanks for your reply, I will try to get some more info about tangential
curvatures.

By the way, does anyone know if GEOLOGICAL SURFACES like fault planes or
bedding planes (not "phenomena", like gas emissions, etc.) can be modeled with
v.surf.rst? or with some other grass-command? Has anyone done it?

cheers
Francesco