[GRASS-user] v.surf.rst geological surfaces

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:31:18 EDT 2006

Hi Francesco,

it is possible "model" discontinuous features (the gully example in the GRASS
book [1] comes to mind) however there are important limitations that you must
consider. Try searching past archives of this list- for some rather long
discussions on a similar topic: breaklines, rst, nnbathy.

Maciej has implemented an alternate interpolator which may do what you need.

Post back with your results, or further questions if the archives do not help.

Cheers,

Dylan