[GRASS-user] Re: GRASS Primer

gotnidea! Business Development Centre gotnidea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:57:47 EST 2006

Thank you all,

I was really feeling a bit let down earlier. I am sure with the guidance I
have received I would soon come back with something of my own to share with
all of you.

I have spent nearly a week now with GRASS and I surely found the experience
useful.

Thanks for the information on mapserver. I had a quick view of it and I
would be devoting some time on it too.

Thanks again

with best regards,

Abhinav