[GRASS-user] Error with g.mapsets in 6.1

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:54:54 EDT 2006

Hi to all!
I am building a livecd for the Foss4g2006 and grass 6.1 is intside it.
If i try to open a raster or a vector from the dm, I got this error:

couldn't execute "g.mapsets": no such file or directory
couldn't execute "g.mapsets": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec g.mapsets -p"
    (procedure "GSelect_::create" line 33)
    invoked from within
"GSelect_::create $element"
    (procedure "GSelect" line 3)
    invoked from within
"GSelect cell"

Opening the layer via shell is working fine...

This command it's not available in 6.1 neither from shell ( i got 6.0.2 on
the same livecd and g.mapsets is working fine)

Anyone got an idea of this error?

Thanks
Luca