[GRASS-user] Re: Cygwin Grass 6.2 compiling?

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Mon Sep 11 17:17:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to compile grass 6.2 on cygwin?

In his wiki, Huidae Cho said couple of months ago that "unfortunately, the latest 6.1 CVS version does not compile on Cygwin [...]. It seems like Cygwin libraries change too often to follow".

It would be nice to have an official statement on the topic. I am saying this as a cygwin/grass user in transition to ubuntu/grass, so I am aware that a cygwin version of grass is useful to attract windows folks.

Regards,

Luigi

Message: 3