[GRASS-user] Re: Cygwin Grass 6.2 compiling?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:40:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

You may be able to compile Cygwin/GRASS without shared libraries
(--disable-shared), which I didn't try.  Since I'm currently working on
a native Windows package, I want to phase out Cygwin versions.  I have
successfully compiled most of libraries and modules without Cygwin
dependencies, and this package will be available sometime in September.
However, it will be considered a sort of alpha version before extensive
testing.

Regards,
Huidae