[GRASS-user] GRASS, sqlite-driver an (german) umlaut - visible in GRASS, but not in sqlite!

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 06:36:35 EDT 2006

Hi Stephan,
> Did you check our locale-settings? Are they set correct for your
> environment and for the sqlite-db as well?
I fear that I do not really understand, what you mean. Could you give me some additional info, where to look? printenv? When I type in "printenv" I get these information reg. language:

LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=\\\"de_DE:de:en_GB:en\\\"

As mentioned before, the umlaut(s) are displayed correctly in gis.m

Best regards,
Wolfgang