[GRASS-user] GRASS, sqlite-driver an (german) umlaut - visible in GRASS, but not in sqlite!

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 04:25:34 EDT 2006

Hello list, Stephan,
just a short remark to the above desribed problem.
When using xterm as the terminal programme, umlauts are correctly displayed in the command-line of sqlite (before, I used "konsole", a kde-application).
This gives me the possibility to perform sql-statements, which contain umlauts. However, this does not solve the sqlitebrowser-problem - could it be a qt3-issue? Anyway, I asked this question on the sqlite-user-list [1].

Best regards,
Wolfgang

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users%40sqlite.org/msg18389.html

-------- Original-Nachricht --------