[GRASS-user] RE: Problem querying layers other than '1' in gi s.m

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Sep 25 12:13:56 EDT 2006

I tried renaming within sqlitebrowser to no avail. I posted the error within
my message a few posts ago. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the SQL syntax, but
I tried:

ALTER TABLE  Video_Benthos
RENAME Rumbolt_Video_Benthos_Uncorrected_UTC_NR.ID ID ;

But I'm most likely getting the syntax incorrect. Any ideas?

~ Eric.