[GRASS-user] Changing colour tables

pawan datta pawandatta at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:45:17 EDT 2007

Dear All,
I am having problems with changing color rules for a raster map. I
have three different DEM's obtained from different sources and i
have set the color for each as predefined color rule 'contour'. My
problem is that I want to have all the 3 DEM's use the same color
scheme i.e., each height range (700-800m, 800-900m and so on) in
all the rasters is represented by the same color. Could somebody
please help me with this. Also, I want to change the color table
so that it uses absolute values instead of relative values.
Thank You very much in advance..

Pawan Datta