[GRASS-user] flyer_v1.0

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Apr 12 06:47:03 EDT 2007

Hello Malte,

Malte Halbey-Martin <malte at perlomat.de>, [20070412-10:31:05]:

> The Grassflyer Version 1.0 is available now:
>
> http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/~malte/grassflyer_v1.pdf

Whow, great job!

> I will order 5000 hardcopies soon, which leads me to another issue.
>
> How can we distribute them over the world? Dylan suggests
> to bulk mail them to central locations and find some people who can
> distribute them in those regions.
>
> There have been several request to get the LaTeX template for public
> consumption / translation. I will put it on a SVN (anonymous login
> than) in the next days (hopefully :-)).

Not involved in the designing process at all (and probably too late) I
am just curious if the white place under the OSGeo paragraph one page 1
could be used to add the German GRASS-usergroup GAV e.V. with logo and a
short description in there?
This is certainly a good place to show that there is a tax-exempt
charity, at least for german GRASS users, since 2000!

Comments?!

Best
	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998