[GRASS-user] flyer_v1.0

"Georg Lösel (privat)" georg at de-schorsch.de
Fri Apr 13 07:51:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

Stephan Holl schrieb:
> Hello Markus,
>
> Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>, [20070413 - 10:45:10]
>
>> I don't see any SVN there - is it publicly accessible?
>
> It is not "visible" and not public yet, no. It just answers using svn
> with user/pwd currently.
>
> Personaly I vote for transporting it to grass-addons-repo, because
> eveything on a centralized place is a good idea.

The first question from Malte to me for a place of collaborate work was
the SVN on "unfug", the existence of the add-on-svn wasn't in my mind at
this moment.

I agree with Stephan, to place it in a centralized place.

Best

Georg

Georg Lösel : Meterstrasse 37 : 30169 Hannover

fon/fax		++49 (0) 511 80 60 685
mobil		++49 (0) 176 - 233 244 11
mail		georg at de-schorsch.de
skype/wengo	georgloesel