[GRASS-user] remarks to the flyer

Malte Halbey-Martin malte at perlomat.de
Thu Apr 12 09:18:26 EDT 2007

Uh,

thx for your remarks.

> I just spotted a typo, which I hope you don't
> mind me pointing out - but UMN Mapserver
> is in as UMS .

Arrrrgh, Markus has already pointed me to that one, but I forgot to
correct it (sorry).

> add ERDAS IMG as it is rather important

I will add that one

> If you want, to can also add it to the GRASS-Addons SVN to
> have all in one place.

This would be great.

>Not involved in the designing process at all (and probably too late) I
>am just curious if the white place under the OSGeo paragraph one page 1
>could be used to add the German GRASS-usergroup GAV e.V. with logo and a
>short description in there?
>This is certainly a good place to show that there is a tax-exempt
>charity, at least for german GRASS users, since 2000!

I would suggest to add this on the translated version later. This
version now is the initial international Version.

>To chip in at this late stage as well: Shouldn't we put the "Where to
>find more information" at the top, as this is directly related to the
>preceding information, and the OSGEO + any other (GAV, ...) beneath ?

Hm, yes...
I'll try to fix that.

I suggest the following. I collect all ideas / remarks until tomorrow
morning 9 am UTC and put the final version online after I implemented
all ideas. After that I will start the printing process.

Many thx again Emiliano G. Vavassorri and Carlos Grohmann and all
others who gave me a helping hand designing the flyer.

Cheers
Malte