[GRASS-user] grass + hec-ras

Alessandro Bigi alessandro.bigi at unimore.it
Thu Apr 12 12:40:07 EDT 2007

Sure it would be great to get some how rid of arcview in order to use
all these utilities under grass; those applications are countless,
extremely used in everyday production and quite powerful (e.g. hec-ras,
hec-hms, swat, kineros,swwm, basins etc...). In case you need an
hydrological model, besided topmodel, there is TOPOG from CSIRO which
runs under unix. Finally, AFAIK there is an addons for grass to use
MODFLOW. Maybe the authors can give some suggestions for you...
Good luck!

ab