[GRASS-user] GRASS for students

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Tue Apr 17 10:37:40 EDT 2007

Hello all,

this semester, I want to make a short introduction of GRASS for the
students which shall apply it within their courses (determination of
runoff and erosion in a mid-mountain range, we will do our practical
work in Luxembourg). For this, they will use mainly the raster modules.

The few things I know about grass I did it with the well known "do it
yourself and ty with errors" method, so I think my knowledge is not
really structured...
Is there a comprehensive structure available for courses? Could it be
possible to get some material for classes?

Thanks a lot
Manuel

--
please visit www.warela.eu
and participate:

WaReLa scientific conference on

Integrated catchment management
for hazard mitigation

September 24-26, 2007 in Trier, Germany
Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent 			Scientific Assistant
Physische Geographie 			Dpt. of Physical Geography
FB VI - Geographie/Geowissenschaften 	Geography/Geosciences
Universität Trier			University of Trier
D - 54286 Trier
Tel.:	+49-651-201 4557
Fax:	+49-651-201 3976