[GRASS-user] v.lrs.create usage?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Apr 17 10:57:22 EDT 2007

Hi Leonardo,

I have indicated our upcoming new dataset in a separate mail, but also
spearfish
should do. Just we need to figure out how... In Spearfish there is the
"roads_net"
map. Waypoints (bustops, incidents, whatever) can be digitized with v.digit.

To figure out the usage of v.lrs.create in principle a line with a few
points
along the line should do (they even don't have to be precisely on the line).

thanks!
Markus