[GRASS-user] Errors applying color rules and -g flags in r.colors

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Apr 20 11:53:04 EDT 2007

Thanks, that clears up all the outstanding issues.

A while back I think I recall someone saying that they had implemented a
C structure that would allow a color-picker to be used in Grass
programs. Would it be much difficulty adding this color-picker dialog to
r.colors to assist in constructing custom color rules files? It seems to
me that this module would be the ideal place to have such a feature.

--
Eric Patton
email: epatton at nrcan.gc.ca