[GRASS-user] list of projection and datum

Leonidas Carrasco-Letelier lcletelier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:11:30 EDT 2007

Recently, I install grass on Knoppix 5, and I found that when I want create
a new location, I do not have the list of projections and datums. However,
the program allow the normal entries that I use (tmerc, custom,
international).

Apparently, the sofware did not find the files:
.tmp/Knoppix/6631.0
.tmp/Knoppix/6631.1

How can I solve this problem.?

Sincerely yours

LCL

=============================

Please specify projection name
Enter 'list' for the list of available projections
Hit RETURN to cancel request
>list
/home/lcarrasco-letelier/GIS: No existe el fichero o el directorio
LEO/location/PERMANENT/.tmp/Knoppix/6631.0: No existe el fichero o el
directorio

Please specify projection name
Enter 'list' for the list of available projections
Hit RETURN to cancel request
>tmerc
Do you wish to specify a geodetic datum for this location?(y/n) [y] y

Please specify datum name
Enter 'list' for the list of available datums
or 'custom' if you wish to enter custom parameters
Hit RETURN to cancel request
>list
/home/lcarrasco-letelier/GIS: No existe el fichero o el directorio
LEO/location/PERMANENT/.tmp/Knoppix/6631.1: No existe el fichero o el
directorio