[GRASS-user] r.reclass and g.remove: another issue

Jarekj Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Thu Apr 26 13:26:43 EDT 2007

IProblem concerns cvs update from april, 26, 19:13 EET

The test of bugfix from r.reclass and g.remove reveals another small
problem: the map wchich is base map for reclassed map cannot be removed
even if reclassed map is removed first:

on spearfish:

I created new map "abc" (copy of elevation.dem form PERMANENT)

and created a reclassed "abc" map named "cdf"

I tried:

g.remove rast=cdf at nowe

GRASS_INFO_MESSAGE(28577,1): Removing raster <cdf at nowe>

(map cdf not exist)

next:

I tried to remove map abc:

g.remove rast=abc at nowe

GRASS_INFO_WARNING(28608,1): [abc at nowe@nowe] is a base map. Remove
reclassed map first: cdf at nowe

I tried also:

g.list type=rast

and I recived:

------
raster files available in mapset nowe:
abc

raster files available in mapset PERMANENT:
aspect         bugsites       density  ..............
--------

The problem is beacause:

in:
~/spearfish60/nowe/cell_misc/abc

exist file reclased_to with "cdf at nowe"

if reclased_to will be removed manually base map can be removed without
problem. Unfortunatly I don't how to fix it

Jarek