[GRASS-user] Question about databases and vector files...

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:31:37 EDT 2007

As I said -- lots of newbie questions here (I'm a raster man, just now
beginning to learn the intricacies of vector files beyond "hey, it's a bunch
of points") -- is there any inherent size limitation for vector files (the
geometry portion) in grass?  E.g. should I be fine with the points I've
described if I use the pg to deal with the database portion, as opposed to
the standard dbf driver?

--j