[GRASS-user] 32 bit OS .. 64 bit OS

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 05:05:53 EDT 2007

Hi Markus,
"progress only in the 64 bit GRASS version".. is not
what is conveyed through this august list,
but this is just a query.
Now that the GRASS6.3 onwards;
do we have both 32 bit and 64 bit (OS) releases..

I was just concerned that we dont have access to 64
bit machines.
Pardon me if I have created any confusion.
Ravi Kumar