[GRASS-user] M.proj in Grass-GIS 6.3 CVS on Mac OSX

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 7 17:57:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to convert a map from Lambert Conformal Conical projection to a
lat-long projection.

I'm using the William Kyngesbury build of Grass 6.3, and have installed
the frameworks. However, when I try to run M.proj, I get the error:
 > csc2 program not found, install PROJ.4 first

I had previously been using Grass 6.2, and had installed the frameworks
on my first install. Grass 6.3 runs okay, so I had thought it was
finding the frameworks okay, but apparently not PROJ.4. What should I do
to make sure 6.3 can find the frameworks?

(PS - thanks to the list for previous vector-raster assistance, I
haven't worked through everything yet but will let the list know what
worked when I get to it!).

Richard Chirgwin