[GRASS-user] M.proj in Grass-GIS 6.3 CVS on Mac OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 7 18:42:52 EDT 2007

Normally, extra tools are expected to be in the user's shell PATH.
Since the frameworks have a separate bin path for each one, they
won't be found in the common /usr/local/bin, and many Mac users may
not think to add them.

I took care of this in the Mac startup for GDAL, since I knew that
GDAL was used in a GRASS module, but I wasn't aware that m.proj used
PROJ tools.  I can fix that for future builds.  For now, type this in
GRASS:

export PATH="/Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/Programs:$PATH"