[GRASS-user] xganim & underlying data?

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:15:17 EDT 2007

Thanks!  that is similar to what I am currently trying to do, but also fits
another application of GIS that I need to eventually get to.

that link is truly an incredible application of GIS.  that is a very
powerful illustration.  It seems that I need to look into NVIZ.  That may
also explain the use of negative depth values, which i didnt understand in
the raster data model.