[GRASS-user] v.edit & others crashes on OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Aug 8 16:23:02 EDT 2007

Fixed.  New binaries online.

On Aug 8, 2007, at 1:34 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> That's great. I'm assuming this is a GRASS bug, not an Apple bug.
>
> John
>
> On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:23 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> I figured it out and submitted a bug report.  There are a few
>> other modules affected.  I could correct it myself for a new
>> build, but I think I'll see what response I get on the bug first.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy