[GRASS-user] v.surf.nnbathy

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Thu Aug 23 06:39:09 EDT 2007

Thanks Carlos,

Your version works fine but I had to use the Hamish trick posted at
http://www.nabble.com/do-not-export-categories-with-v.out.ascii-t4142590.html

    v.out.ascii input="${VECTOR}" format=point dp=3 |  cut -f1-3 -d'|'
    |  tr '|' ','  > $TMP.${PROG}.input_xyz

because the fs (field separator) option is not available in the
GRASS-6.2.2 version of v.out.ascii that I am using.

Kind regards,

Luigi