[GRASS-user] v.surf.nnbathy

Vincent BAIN bain at toraval.fr
Thu Aug 23 01:33:39 EDT 2007

I'm catching up your discuss in a hurry, but if it can help, for a
couple of weeks I've been using r.surf.nnbathy to generate TINs :
http://www.mail-archive.com/grassuser@grass.itc.it/msg00891.html
I turn my vector 3D points into a raster, then make the interpolation
(with the 'l' option) with r.surf.nnbathy, it works fine for me.
And sorry if I flunk !

VB