[GRASS-user] i.pr memory error

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Aug 28 09:24:47 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 18:32:28 Markus Neteler wrote:
> Martin Wegmann wrote on 08/20/2007 05:24 PM:
> > On Monday 20 August 2007 15:21:25 Markus Neteler wrote:
> >> hi Martin,
> >>
> >> I have updated the old GRASS 5 sites API to legacy GRASS 6 sites API for
> >> i.pr.training. Not sure if that helps.
> >> Check that you don't have an empty file ipr_training_test in the current
> >> directory.
> >
> > that was the problem
>
> I have added a test to catch this problem (please try).

sorry, took a while to recompile the whole stuff.

Now I get this error message:

first run:
i.pr.training map=in_elev,in_land  training=AAA3 rows=11 cols=11 class=1
vis_map=in_elev

second run:
i.pr.training map=in_elev,in_land  training=AAA3 rows=11 cols=11 class=1
vis_map=in_elev
ERROR: read_training-> Format not recognized

perhaps 'training="name" cannot be overwritten' otherwise i would thing that
something is wrong with AAA3 format.

BTW doing d.mon x0 and run i.pr.training shows a black monitor with some
explanation but without any raster file - hence vis_map= does not work but
the raster exists. Any idea how to solve that?

TIA, Martin