[GRASS-user] Looking for a Grass equivalent to ESRI'sFocalmean(grid, ANNULUS, irad, orad)

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Fri Aug 31 20:15:52 EDT 2007

Hi Glynn,

I was just looking at the CVS version of r.neighbors but didn't see where I can specify use an arbitrary neighbourhood shape unless it has something to do with the weight=string option.  Unfortunately the documentation doesn't mention how to use it.

So, with r.neighbors, how would I annulus shape neighbourhood shape?

Thanks for your help!
Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazard Zonation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.