[GRASS-user] GRASS and DB, can I view VIEWS?

"Georg Lösel (privat)" georg at de-schorsch.de
Sat Dec 1 17:37:53 EST 2007

Hi all,

when I connect GRASS with PG I can alter the table (create new columns
and alter data) and view these changes with grass.

It is possible to create a VIEW in PG and connect the results with grass
 (without PostGIS!)  ??

My thoughts are these: if I want create a VIEW it must have an different
 name to the table, which is connectet with grass. And by this the view
can't get in contact??

I know I can alter the table and add information by this way to the
geometry, but when I could view an VIEW it would be much smarter!

Any ideas?

Thank you

Greetings from georg

georg loesel : garnstrasse 12 : 14482 potsdam

fon		++49 (0) 331 2438 770
mobil		++49 (0) 176 233 244 11
mail		georg at de-schorsch.de
skype/wengo	georgloesel