[GRASS-user] Correction of terrain effects for MODIS data?

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Dec 1 22:19:30 EST 2007

(...I have to stop using nabble for posting -- it doesn't seem to work
very well -- Sorry for reposting)

Hello Jose!

Thank you for your clarifications.

So I will look for it... MOD43 (?). What is $\rho\$ exactly?

Anyway, don't bother to reply to this question if it is explained on the
web (for MOD43).

Thank you for your time.

Nikos.