[GRASS-user] V.dissolve (1 and 2) g.copy from another location (3) GRASSDATA from PC linux to PC windows (4)

Leytonn gis.gn at libero.it
Mon Dec 10 04:43:40 EST 2007

Hello,
i have 4 problems.

V.dissolve
1) I imported a shape that had problems  of topology; from 101 record I am
meeting 119.
To solve this problem I would have had to set options in the import of this
shape?

If you want to correct this error I try to do v.dissolve compared to the
camp NAME (the name of the town), but records remain the same.

2) I want to reduce the number of records of a vector. Doing the dissolves
on the attribute Elevation (to join curves level) always get a vector with 0
record.

G.copy
3) I have to copy (not reprojecting) a vector from a mapset in a location in
gauss boaga in a mapset in an XY location but do not find the way to do it.
The location in question are part of the same DATABASE.

GRASSDATA
4) If you want to move a DB from a PC with linux (ubuntu 7.10) in a PC with
Windows (using only QGIS with tools GRASS) what are the steps?
I can open the project saved the qgis?

Thanks,
Gabriele