[GRASS-user] (kein Betreff)

Michael Misun doppelM at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 08:03:33 EST 2007

hello everybody!
i have a little problem:
i want to set vertices on lines in a specified space (e.g. 2 km) in a lat long coordinate system.
i tried it with "v.to.points -vi .... dmax=0.03" and it works. the problem is, that in the equatorial zone the space between the new added points is about 1,7 km but up to the polzones the spacing is rather smaller and about 600 m!
can anybody help me with this problem? a want to have an equal space for all vertices on my polylines

michael