[GRASS-user] Ghostprint and Mac OS

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 15 21:13:04 EST 2007

I don't think Gutenprint comes with the gs executable.  I think it had
gs once long ago before it's name was changed to gutenprint.  And then
I believe you still had to install one of the ghostscript binary
packages.  I haven't seen any new ghostscript binary packages for OSX.

I think your stuck with building ghostscript yourself.  Can't help you
with that.

But the GUI (gis.m) should not need ghostscript, but use lpr instead
for printing.  d.m probably still has a dependence of gs for printing,
but you should really not be using d.m.