[GRASS-user] Load attributes of point theme into adjoining line theme - possible?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Tue Feb 6 07:12:54 EST 2007

Hello Jarek,
in some cases of my dataset, there is sometimes more than one point related to one line-segment. In that case, only the information of the nearest point should be transferred to the corresponding line segment. Possible?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11711T4781a