[GRASS-user] r.le module

Farid Rifaie frifaie at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 04:51:54 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
 My name is Farid, and i'm a new grass 6.2 user. I'm a researcher at research center for Biology, Indonesia. Before i migrated to linux, i was erdas and arcgis user. It's realy great to have such a powerfull GIS software like GRASS. I really interesting in GRASS because there's   r.le module for analysing landscape ecology. I joined to this discussion list cause i really interesting to have contact to anyone aplying GRASS to landscape ecology analysis such as forest fragmentation, habitat lost or invasing species.

 Thank You

 Farid Rifaie
 Research Center for Biology
 BIC Room, Widyasatwaloka Bld.,