[GRASS-user] Grass62 on X86_64

Craig Aumann caumann at penguinmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:31:35 EST 2007

I'm installing grass 62 on a Fedora 6, X86_64 machine.  Originally, I
just pulled off the i386 rpms and installed those, but discovered that
they were NOT compiled with postgresql support for some reason.  While I
don't mind compiling grass62 again with this support, the problem is
that the installed support libraries (gdal, proj, etc) are only for
i386...  This is leading to all sorts of problems. How to find these
libraries for x86_64, etc...

Given that there are many other things I would rather be doing and need
to do than screw around with this, what's the fastest, easiest solution
here?

thanks
Craig