[GRASS-user] Question on v.label - remove overlapping labels

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Wed Feb 14 05:37:27 EST 2007

Hi list,
using v.label, I tried to label (streetnames) some lines of my
streetnetwork. It works, quite good, but some labels are overlapping. Is
there a possibility to avoid overlapping labels?
I used ArcView 3.2 before - there, a dialogue offers the possibility to
activate an option "remove overlapping labels". Anything comparable
available in GRASS? This would be rather cool...

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm