[GRASS-user] bug v.overlay driver dbf ?

Michaël Rabotin michaelrabotin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 04:13:19 EST 2007

Sorry everybody, the problem was with the columns of my first input map.
When I saw the columns of the output map (after v.overlay) with open office,
It was ok but when I use v.db.select to see the dbf table on GRASS, the text
value in the CHARACTER columns was remplaced by numeric value (but these
values were values of a precedent numeric column).
I make a new test with an input map whose name columns were simplified and
it works fine. Maybe the problem was the name of columns (I've got a column
whose name was b_ALP_ ).
Thanks for your interest and sorry for not testing my problem deeper before
asking help from the forum

MIck

--
M.