[GRASS-user] kriging with GRASS 6.2 and R

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Mon Feb 19 06:33:58 EST 2007

Hallo all,

I'm trying to generate a DEM with kriging and trying the workout given
in the wiki.
When generating the R SpatialGridDataFrame I get this error:
Fehler in validObject(.Object) : invalid class "SpatialGridDataFrame"
object: invalid object for slot "data" in class "SpatialGridDataFrame":
got class "list", should be or extend class "data.frame"

I know, its not really a GRASS issue, but perhaps someone can help, what
I'm doing wrong!

Thanks

Manuel

--