R: [GRASS-user] v.net.path through gis manager (GRASS6.2)

Aldo Clerici alcl01 at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Tue Feb 20 12:58:20 EST 2007

Yes it works, at least with only one point as I didn't discover the correct
separator.
However my question was about the possibility of using v.net.path through
Vector > Network analysis > Shortest route. I'm not able to specify the
start/end points in the panel. In which section they can be introduced?
Thanks again
A. Clerici