[GRASS-user] r.reclass clarification - interactive mode

Roy Sanderson R.A.Sanderson at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Feb 28 06:43:02 EST 2007

Hello

I'm having problems using r.reclass interactively, in that it doesn't seem
to be possible to display the full-screen text menu giving the category
labels and category numbers of the old raster values, and the fields for
the new values alongside.  Instead it is prompting me for the old and new
values to be entered line by line.  Could you clarify whether this is a
change from Grass 5.0 to 6.0, or have I not installed 6.0 correctly (using
6.2.2cvs, but had the same problem with 6.0).

Many thanks
Roy