[GRASS-user] gis.m window still disappears

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 12:07:54 EST 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Gerald Nelson wrote:

> I have done a cvs update of grass 63 a couple of times over the past couple of days and still have the problem that the gis.m windows appear briefly and then disappear.

Can confirm the same problem with ActiveState Tcl/Tk 8.4.13 on Windows.
The splash screen and the output gronsole.tcl window appear and then
disappear. No other gis.m Windows appear.
Actually now that I think about it the same or similar behaviour was
apparent before Christmas with the Tcl/Tk 8.4.1 version that can be
downloaded from the MinGW/Msys site (I can't remember exactly where), but
at that stage it still worked OK with 8.4.13. But now that doesn't work. I
didn't report it before Christmas as I thought it might be a problem with
my set-up. Perhaps some incompatiblity has been introduced somewhere. But
it seems so hard to diagnose errors with Tcl!

Paul