[GRASS-user] Re: gis.m: file ppm not found

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Thu Jan 11 11:26:06 EST 2007

Martin,
I faced the same problem almost two weeks ago, but I was not able to trace
the bug. Michael is still waiting for answers on this topic, but
unfortunately, up to now I did not find time to dig. Maybe you can have a
look at it? You may search the grass developers list for details.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com