[GRASS-user] gis.m: file ppm not found - Fixed (I hope)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 12 20:17:29 EST 2007

I should note that you don't have to recompile GRASS to test this. Just grab
the new mapcanvas.tcl file I committed. Quite the GUI. Drop the new file
into $GISBASE/etc/gm, replacing the old mapcanvas.tcl, and restart the GUI
(gis.m& from the command line).

Michael

On 1/12/07 6:05 PM, "Michael Barton" <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> I think I tracked this down. It seems to be the a problem in latlon regions
> resulting from a recent fix I did to deal with changes in the behavior of
> g.region. I think I fixed it. I just commited this to the cvs.
>
> Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213