[GRASS-user] GRASS promotion team

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:38:13 EST 2007

Great ideas floating around today!

I would also like to help out with these efforts, and think something
like LATEX would be a good framework to use.

For the last couple of years I have been promoting
GRASS/GDAL/PostGIS/R in my local department. Having more than just
screenshots and simple examples would be a good thing.

Cheers,

Dylan