[GRASS-user] deleting vectors not having any attribute

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Jan 23 12:07:14 EST 2007

hello

when I enter this command :

GRASS 6.3.cvs (bartin):~ > d.vect -c map=hey4  display=shape,attr
attrcol=cat lcolor=black

it gives :

WARNING: No attribute found for cat 123:
         select cat from hey4 where cat = 123
WARNING: No attribute found for cat 124:
         select cat from hey4 where cat = 124
(and the others)

how can I eliminate the vectors that does not have any attribute ?
when I try to delete that records in postgresql, I think grass keeps
vectors internally ?

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz