[GRASS-user] Creation of a DEM

Edward Tomlinson edwardjtomlinson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:05:53 EDT 2007

Thanks Michael and Dave,

It appears than my minimum area size was too big. I thought it said minimum
area in square meters (using v.in.ogr) however on second reading it was
square units. So after adjusting this it imported. However that is as far as
i got. I am away for a week then i will atempt the rest of it
(interpolation, DEM, etc).

Thanks again.
Ed