[GRASS-user] Peak point extraction from DEM

Mars Sjoden amagine at telus.net
Sun Jul 8 13:08:47 EDT 2007

Hamish & Brad,

Yes, this is the type of mathematical surface theory I am curious
about in GRASS.

My windows box has collapsed on me, and am looking at seriously using
GRASS/QGIS in future projects.

I have picked up on LandSerf in the mean time also:

http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~jwo/landserf/

Jo Wood has some exemplary information and concise maths linked there
also.

The feature extraction is quite powerful.

Okay, back to rebuilding my Windows instal..

Joy!