[GRASS-user] v.lrs.where users wanted

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 3 12:27:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
Only for information, I have a problem with the new GRASS csv with the
command v.lrs.label with dbf database

GRASS 6.3.cvs (spearfish60):~ > v.lrs.label route_lrs rstable=route_lrs
output=route_lrs_labels labels=labels col=red size=50 xoffset=100
D0/0:   line = 1 / 1
DBMI-DBF driver error:
SQL parser error: syntax error, unexpected $undefined, expecting $end
processing ';'
in statement:
select start_map, end_map, start_mp, start_off, end_mp, end_off, lid
from route_lrs where lcat = 1;
Error in db_open_select_cursor()

ERRORE: Cannot select records from LRS table: select start_map, end_map,
        start_mp, start_off, end_mp, end_off, lid from route_lrs where lcat
        = 1;

No this problem with sqlite also if I can not again see the label also
if I use v.clean/break and remove the "dangles" on the vectors.

But I thin k the problem is in this output:
unable to open font map '/usr/local/grass-6.3.cvs/fonts/.hmp': No such
file or directory

Best regards

Leonardo